For people who appreciate music, they all know lyrics are as important as the tune. But for people who enjoy rapping, we know how much more importance the lyrics hold in the rap song. At the same time, we have come across weird lyrics from raps that made us go ‘what the…??’ Some songs are actually PG-13. Their videos wouldn’t help their case either.
With scantily clad women, to dancing that did not obey the rules of physics, we have seen it all. Here is a compilation of some of the most hilarious rap lyrics.
1. “Good pipe make a girl to a good wife/Good morning wood, I just need a termite.” – Wale, Passive Aggress-her
Ahem. Did he just said he needs termites? Is he aware what termites do to wood?
2. “Double R, that’s a Rolls, paint it yellow like it’s dairy.” – Young Thug, Sacrifices(Drake ft. 2 Chainz and Young Thug)
Firstly, who would want a car that looks like a dairy product? Secondly, name one other dairy product that is yellow except cheese?
3. “Weezy F. Baby and the ‘F’ is for phenomenal.” – Lil Wayne, Yes
F is for phenomenal? Did someone dropout school at 1st grade?
4. “.38 revolve like the sun round the Earth.” – Jay Z, It’s Hot
The Earth is a flat surface. And the sun revolves around it. Or wait, or was it Saturn? *dimwit alert!*
5. “Always been about them horizontal lines through them ‘S’s/That’s a dollar sign.” – Chamillionaire, Still Trippin’
He obviously does not understand the difference between horizontal and vertical and sadly I can’t help him. But for those of you who find it difficult to remember too, this is horizontal || ; this is vertical, == . Wait, now I am confused!
6. “If you don’t bring back my motherf**kin money or my motherf**kin dope, you can forget about Christmas ni**a, cause you ain’t gon even see New Years.” – Master P, Do You Know(Fiend ft Mystikal & Master P)
Last time I checked, Christmas was before New Year. Right?
7. “I like them black, white, Puerto Rican, or Haitian/Like Japanese, Chinese, or even Asian.” – Chingy, Balla Baby
Because Chinese and Japanese people aren’t Asian at all. Totally!
8. “I got a little boy to look after/And if I died then my child would be a bastard.” – Scarface, My Mind Playing Tricks On Me.
Woah. Way to be illiterate! Kids without their fathers are not bastards. Kids without any parents are called orphans. Get your facts straight dude!
9. “You done broke my heart into a million pieces/I should have seen it coming, wish I had telekinesis.” – LMFAO, Love Lockdown.
Why? So that you could bring together all the pieces from under the bed too? And stick them together? Because telekinesis sure as hell would not help anyone see the future!
10. “So your girlfriend rolls a Honda / Playing workout tapes by Fonda / But Fonda ain’t got a motor in the back of her Honda / My anaconda don’t want none unless you’ve got buns, hon.” — Sir Mix-a-Lot, Baby Got Back.
What? What are you talking about?